Career Communications Group, Inc. (CCG) has over 30 years of experience bringing together students and employers through our annual conferences. The overwhelming success of these events has led us to develop a new service, CCG JobMatch, that will help students and employers connect year round.
CCG JobMatch is built around two major principles: The first is that hiring mangers are increasingly relying on candidates who have completed an internship with their organization to fill their full-time positions. Second, that young professionals can get the most out of their first corporate experience, be it a summer internship or their first full time job, by receiving career readiness training.
CCG JobMatch offers the following benefits to college students at no cost:
- Job Readiness Certification
- Placement services
- Coaching and mentoring services
- Arrange and conduct interviews
- Establish face-to-face interview at our annual conferences or at an employer’s facility
The CCG JobMatch program helps organizations:
- Access certified job-ready multicultural technical talent
- Extend the reach of their corporate recruitment efforts
- Reduce their college recruitment costs
There is no monetary cost to you if you are selected to participate in the program. You must commit to complete 20 hours of combined online and conference workshops training to receive job-ready certification. You must commit to attend one conference to complete your certification training or to conduct face-to–face interviews.
How to Apply: